Develop your mind and body for war! No one becomes champion without facing an obstacle. Starting a new fitness program can be challenging. Change isn’t always easy. To truly transform will require a different level of effort, resiliency and thinking than that which got you where you are. If you want what you always had, keep doing what you’ve been doing. Remember: The first step in doing whatever you want, is getting started!
Enrollment in the personal training program comes with several exclusive benefits and elite services. What you can expect:
• Personalized plan, tailored to fit your individual needs and unique goals. We will take into consideration your current level of exercise preparedness to determine a safe starting point.
• Motivation you need to get started, discipline and accountability you need to keep going and the results you’re looking for to reach your goals.
• Step by step instruction, on the spot coaching and instant feed back to correct form & technique.
• Performance enhancement: develop athleticism, increase speed, build strength, improve endurance and anaerobic conditioning.
• Accelerate fat burning naturally, build lean functional muscle or bulk up.
• Individual attention you need to avoid injury, perfect form, improve technique and transform you into a champion.
• Identify any muscular imbalances and pinpoint any internal processes preventing you from seeing the results you desire.
I have trained with thousands of people over the years. I have tried many things. I will be sharing with you the most effective. A variety of training methods which include individual disciplines, to cross training a mix of individual skills and conditioning techniques.
- Boxing Pad Work and conditioning.
- Muay Thai Pad Work and conditioning
- Body Transformation
- Strength & Conditioning
- Core Conditioning
- Functional Training
- Unconventional Conditioning: kettlebells, battlerope, steel mace and body weight.
- Body Sculpting
- Weight Loss
- H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training) / Circuit Training
- Sports Performance
I am currently available for 1 on 1 personal training, semi private training, group sessions, pad work, strength and conditioning, fight prep, coaching and consulting in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Personal training enrollment options in Las Vegas:
A. 1 on 1 private training. 55 Minute Session
- 3 sessions per week. 12 pack = $750. Best Value (62.50 per session}
- 2 sessions per week 8 pack $600 ($75 per session)
- 1 session per week 4 pack = $340. ($85 per session)
- Competition Prep (call for pricing
B. 1 on 1 private training. 30 Minute Session
- 3 sessions per week 12 pack = $420. Best Value ($35 per session)
- 2 sessions per week. 8 pack = 320. ($40 per session)
- 1 session $50